Friday, January 3, 2014

Introducing Joseph Bruce


Joseph was born on New Year's Eve at 9:51am weighing 8lbs 7oz and measuring 20 inches.

He is named Joseph after my grandfather & uncle and Bruce after Mike's father. He goes by Joseph, JoJo or any number of in-the-moment nicknames (bubby, buggaboo, pumpkin, farty mcfarterson, etc). 

I'll be using our nighttime feedings to type up the birth story. To those of you who keep asking, I promise it's coming! 

In the meantime, feel free to stalk me on Instagram (instagram.com/fraukuech). You'll see all his latest photos there. :)

Mike and I are just absolutely in love with this little guy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you and your little family! Apparently I haven't been instagram stalking you yet, so it's time. :-) What a perfect way to start the new year!

Stephanie Whitener said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you! This is just great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird