Thankful Thursday, thanksgiving edition
My life is overflowing with blessing. God has been so abundant in his gifts to us this year. Here are just a few things that I'm grateful for:
- Mike, my wonderful husband. These past few days, we've been sleeping in together. We haven't done it in a while because of early morning Crossfit and his new job (not complaining, I'm grateful for both!). But it has been such sweet together time, just snuggling in bed and chatting as we slowly wake up.
- This child that God has so graciously blessed us with. Mike and I are excited to be parents and cannot wait to meet our son. We prayed so long for this and he's almost here! And oh my gosh, I just love to feel him move. I am always touching my belly, and that's because I love to feel him from the inside and out. :)
- God's impecable timing. I'm grateful for the time that Mike and I have had together before baby. We've been married for a little over four years and this past year has really been the best. Of course we've had our not-so-great moments, but they are few and far between. Very different from life when we first got married! I'm so grateful that God gave us this time to get to know each other better and grow in love for each other. (Am I getting too cheesy?)
- My fabulous family. Not everyone is blessed to have a family that enjoys time with each other as much as we do. I never dread hanging out with my family and we really do have so much fun together.
- Bella. I love my puppers. Maybe a little too much, haha. :) She's so silly and so loyal. I love how she always wants to be with us. If I'm at my desk working, she's right there with me. If Mike is outside working, she wants to watch. It's just really cute.
- Nine years. That's how long I've been a nanny for the G family. Nine years. I am so incredibly grateful for this family. I have loving being part of it and, gosh, these kids have taught me such lessons over the years. I've only got two more weeks of work left and I'm so happy to become a stay-at-home-mommy, but I will miss this family.
- Project Life. Is it silly for me to say that I'm grateful for my new scrapbooking method? Because I totally am. How special that we will have our lives documented! It's something I've wanted to do for a while and I'm so happy that I'll have these albums for my family.
I could go on and on. We are so thankful. :)