Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sometimes, you just take your camera with you everywhere.

Even if it's when you're shopping for flowers. And sometimes, you take even more photos of the flowers once you get home. Flowers are just so pretty and need their photos taken.


These photos were taken the day after our Gender Reveal Party. I had yet to take down the decorations, so that's why you see bunting in the window. It's not always so festive in the dining room. :)




This was my practice floral crown. I had to be sure I could actually throw something suitably floral-crowny together before using my "good" flowers. 

I know everyone has seen the shoot already, but here was my final product. 
Oh yeah, and I started a Facebook page for my blog. Not sure why, but all the kids are doing it. I decided to give it a go. Like me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird