Our backyard on a summer afternoon

I've been taking photos of everything lately.

What that? Mike's going out to feed the chickens (like he does everyday), I need to grab my camera! 

Bella's making a funny face (nothing new), I need to take a burst of photos! So, this is going to be a photo heavy week. Even more so than usual. :)

You have considerably less food scraps when you have a compost bin, two chickens and a dog.


My dog makes weird faces.



Of course, after we went inside, Peggy & Joan wanted to know if they could come inside too!
Oh yeah, and I started a Facebook page for my blog. Not sure why, but all the kids are doing it. I decided to give it a go. Like me?

Comments

Stargirl said…
Do your chickens ever wander in the house? Because that would be hilarious.
It happened once. Joan was sad that there wasn't actually a hill of corn in the house. http://instagram.com/p/ZQTL5kL8q8/

Popular Posts