Thursday, September 12, 2013

Babymooning it at the beach {day 3 & day 4}

Less photos of the food today and more photos of the beach. We really only went on the beach for a little bit. We went for a walk on the beach on Thursday because, well, we went to the beach, we have to at least get our toes in the water. On Friday, I went to take photos at sunrise and made sure we hopped out to the beach to take a photo of the two of us before we departed.

And I mean, like, right before we departed. We were showered and packed and everything. We went down to the beach, took a few photos before my camera died, and then gathered our stuff and checked out.












All in all, one of our best vacations ever. 

2 comments:

Stargirl said...

My friends said "What's a babymoon?" and I said "It's another excuse for my sister to go to the beach."

(Not that I'm super jealous or anything... Nope)

Tiffany Anne Kuechenmeister said...

That's exactly what it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird