- Sweet friends who lend me cute clothes to wear just when I'm feeling like nothing fits.
- Delicious homemade pasta sauce.
- Bright coral toenails. Who doesn't love a fresh pedicure? Even it it's done at home :)
- Trying something new at said date night and it being amazingly delicious. Beef tongue anyone?
- A sweet terrier mutt who always wants to be in the same room with me.
- Finding out that what I thought was going to be a $600+ retail sales tax penalty was actually only $33.
- A clutter-free dining room!
- Mike coming home with flowers for me. Just because.
- Realizing, in the middle of Michael's, that I can download the app to my phone to get a 40% off coupon since I didn't bring one. Saved myself $12!
- Lots and lots of baby movement!
- The first day of school which also means no more early mornings (for now!)
- Having a wonderful day, even after a bad night's sleep.
- Mike feeling the baby kick. Best moment of this pregnancy for me so far.
- The sun streaming in and filling the room. I love a bright room. :)
What are you thankful for this week?