Thankful Thursday

I didn't take a whole lot of photos this week...oops! But here are somethings for which I am thankful:
  • Sweet friends who lend me cute clothes to wear just when I'm feeling like nothing fits.

  • Delicious homemade pasta sauce.

  • Bright coral toenails. Who doesn't love a fresh pedicure? Even it it's done at home :)


  • Trying something new at said date night and it being amazingly delicious. Beef tongue anyone?

  • A sweet terrier mutt who always wants to be in the same room with me.

  • Finding out that what I thought was going to be a $600+ retail sales tax penalty was actually only $33.

  • A clutter-free dining room!

  • Mike coming home with flowers for me. Just because. 

  • Realizing, in the middle of Michael's, that I can download the app to my phone to get a 40% off coupon since I didn't bring one. Saved myself $12!

  • Lots and lots of baby movement!


  • The first day of school which also means no more early mornings (for now!)

  • Having a wonderful day, even after a bad night's sleep.

  • Mike feeling the baby kick. Best moment of this pregnancy for me so far.

  • The sun streaming in and filling the room. I love a bright room. :)


What are you thankful for this week?

Comments

Popular Posts