Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So Much Pretty: Hand-Me-Down maxi dress

Hypnotik maxi dress (second hand from a friend) \\ Teal flower earrings [similar] \\ Banana Republic espadrilles
My friend Amanda is d-o-n-e having babies and was sweet enough to give me some of her old maternity clothes. I literally gasped when I pulled this dress from the pile of clothes on Amanda's living room floor. I remember seeing her wear it to my brother's wedding and a few other times in photos on Facebook. I still think she wears it at least 10x better than I do, but that doesn't stop me from lovin' this dress!

While this isn't a maternity dress, I don't think I'll be able to wear it after I'm pregnant. If I had a back view, you'd be able to see how the back hem of the dress touches the ground even in my wedges!

Until now, every time someone has told me that I'm "glowing," it's because I've been wearing plenty of mineral makeup and a highlighter. Ha-ha. In the past few days, however, I have been noticing an improvement in my skin. As far as my face makeup goes, I'm only wearing concealer! I haven't been able to do that in quite a while, so I'll give credit to Baby Charlemagne for making my skin look good. (For now. I may or may not feel the beginnings of a scary zit.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird