Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Impromptu Family Photo Session: Mary & Kevin


I think this was on Mother's Day? I think that was the last time both Mary & Kevin came down to my parents' for dinner. Anyway, I had brought my film camera with me because I had been DYING to take photos of Mary and Kevin, so I made everyone march outside for a little photo session.

My parents live on a few wooded acres, and just steps from there door was this picturesque spot. Mary and I freaked out, tiptoeing around what may or may not have been poison ivy. We should have known better than to think that our Dad would have left poison ivy right where people might walk, though. It was safe. :)

I just love hanging out with these two and I just love how dang adorable they are together!





I have a lot of favorites in this bunch and this is definitely one of them.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird