Monday, August 19, 2013

Commenting FIXED {Google+ comments for the fail}

losing comments to google+
[source]
I've recently received a couple messages from readers that were unable to comment on my blog because Google+ comments were enabled. Apparently, when Google+ comments are enabled ONLY those who use G+ (we few, we happy few) are able to leave comments.
This is no good and it has, of course, been promptly changed. So feel free to comment away. No logging in necessary, G+ or otherwise. No Captchas to fill out.

:) 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love it! So glad you changed it - I've been wanting to leave comments and instead sadly leaving the page every time I see the + box.

Tiffany Anne Kuechenmeister said...

Yay for being able to comment! :) *SO* glad you informed me about that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird