19 weeks!


Yay! I'm 19 weeks! One week away from being half-way there. :)
  • My first appointment with my new OB is happening in a few days. Pretty exciting about it. I've got to call them and see if we're doing an ultrasound. Who knows, maybe we'll know the sex soon!
  • After weeks of meaning to go, prenatal yoga finally happened a few days ago. The only annoying part is anything that involves my hamstrings (which is a lot of yoga) because, as you may know, I can't touch my toes.
  • Charlemagne has been kicking more and it is exciting every single time it happens!
  • I'm wearing my favorite dress for photographing wedding in this photo. It was a little tight, though, so it may be the last time I wear it. I forgot about taking into account weddings when thinking about maternity clothes. Luckily, I have some nice slacks and tops that will work. I love wearing dresses to weddings, so I may have to see what I can finagle.


Baby's now the size of a mango! Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature. ~The Bump

Comments

Popular Posts