Thursday, April 18, 2013

Three Things...I wanted to be when I grew up

When I was a kid, I never expected to be a photographer or a nanny. I did want to be a marine biologist and teacher like a lot of kids, but here are three of my more unique ambitions.
  1. Dolphin trainer: Why yes, this was right after I visited Sea World with my family. I thought being a dolphin trainer would pretty much be the ideal job.
  2. Profession clarinetist: Even today I can never tell you why I actually considered this (for, like, a week when I was in the 8th grade). I was never fabulous at the clarinet and after middle school, I quit band all together. (Marching band, especially band camp, sounded horrible.)
  3. Cotton candy maker: Actually, I still would like to be that. Right? Except now I have no notions about having to work at the circus. I know full well that all I need is one of those cotton candy making machine thingys. Yes, this one is still totally do-able.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Missy said...

OR, Stargirl, they only want you to THINK it doesn't exist.

Tiff, the cotton candy maker? Yes! Be all that you can be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird