A-Z

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Unloading the dishwasher. Can't I have a magic wand to make the dishes unload themselves?
D. Dogs: Just one, the fabulous Bella.
E. Essential start to your day: Water.
F. Favorite color: Lavender and coral, currently.
G. Gold or Silver: Either. I wear both everyday.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: the clarinet (goes doodle doodle doodle doodle det.)
J. Job title: Wife, babysitter (downgrade!), photographer
K. Kids: Three. Alex, Lauren, Davis. They're not mine, though.
L. Live: in Shoeless Joe Jackson's old neighborhood
M. Mother’s name: Veronica
N. Nicknames: If, Iffy, Tiff, Tiffy, Tiffers, Tiffster, T-Rex
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born.
P. Pet peeves: Driving slow in the left lane.
Q. Quote from a movie: "So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave." ~Captain Malcom Reynolds
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Leo & Mary.
T. Time you wake up: It varies. Somewhere between 7:30 and 9:30.
U. Underwear: I love buying new underwear. You can always find some on clearance at Target.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beet greens. GROSS.
W. What makes you run late: Mostly me.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Dental x-rays and a LOT of back x-rays.
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm planning on making Unicorn Poop for Kristy's birthday. Does that count?
Z - Zoo favorite: The ocelot and the red panda. SO CUTE

Comments

Missy said…
"Mostly me" HA! Me too.
Stargirl said…
Uhhh what happened to XYZ?
Stargirl said…
Uhhh, what happened to xyz?
Stargirl said…
Oops I sent it twice. Y U NEED APPROVAL?
I only need approval if you comment on posts older than 7 days.

Popular Posts