Friday, February 1, 2013

February Resolutions

So, Mary had this idea to do something called Frugal February. Basically its where you get to buy nothing fun for a whole month. Luckily it's a short month...and I've already paid for February's Ipsy Glam Bag.
Frugal February is actually quite the blessing. See, I made a bit of money selling stuff from the Target + Neiman Marcus collection on eBay and now that money is burning a hole in my pocket and this newfound makeup addiction is tricking me into thinking I want to buy very expensive eyeshadow.
Instead of wasting my money, I'm going to focus on my February resolutions. Yeah, I've decided to have some monthly resolutions so I can have more specific and hopefully accomplishable goals.

February Resolutions:

  1. Complete Frugal February without cheating. At all. (We've already decided that any gift cards we currently own do not count as cheating. I will spend that $6 at Walmart SO WELL.)
  2. Do not skip Ladies' Bible Study.
  3. Do homework for Ladies' Bible Study.
  4. Go to the gym at least twice a week.
  5. Take Bella for a walk in the park at least twice a week.
  6. Keep up with my daily cleaning schedule.
  7. Do the dishes every night before bed except on Sunday. (I feel like I should get a break on Sunday.)
  8. Read "One Thousand Gifts." (I've had this book for months...maybe over a year...and I still haven't read it!)
  9. Edit those unedited weddings sitting on my hard drive. (Note: these are NOT photos I owe to clients.)
  10. Get Mike something fab for his birthday!

And because every post is better with a photo...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird