Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So Much Pretty: I made it onto Greenville's own sartorial blog!

http://wacavenue.blogspot.com/2013/01/when-i-stopped-this-lovely-young-lady-i.html

On Sunday, I was playing model for some friends of mine when a guy walked up to me holding out a business card.

I looked down at the card and saw that it said "WAC AVE Street Photography and he said, "Hi! I do a street style blog and I was wondering if I could--" "OHMIGOSH YES! YES! I LOVE YOUR BLOG I READ IT EVERYDAY!!"

Or something like that happened, I don't remember exactly. Basically, I flipped out.

Someone who runs a street style blog wanted to take MY picture? I've been following this blog for a few months. I find it inspiring from a street photography perspective AND a style perspective, of course.

Here's my embarrassing secret: sometimes, when I would go downtown I'd hope to see this guy. Or, rather, that he might see me, think I looked fabulous and take my picture. Because I'm silly like that.

But this time, I was only thinking about hanging out with my friends and Dan's adorable little grandchildren. So, I acted entirely like Tiffany and completely uncool and silly. ^_^

Anyway, go on over and check out the rest of the photos: WAC AVE Street Photography blog. And go like his Facebook page!

(To be cheesy for a moment...he made my photo the cover photo of the Facebook page. Does that mean I'm a cover girl?)

Outfit details:
Necklace: Kate Spade (gift from Mike)
Boots, gloves, Hello Kitty dress and probably tights: Target
Coat: Hand-me-down from my mom. Possibly older than I am.
Backpack: Icing (gift from my sister)

4 comments:

Hairgrove Hangout said...

so cool! You are so pretty and the photos look great!

Mary Heuser said...

I'm super jealous, You look awesome.

Tiffany Anne Kuechenmeister said...

Hehe, thanks! I felt so cool, LOL

Tiffany Anne Kuechenmeister said...

The first thing I thought was, "Ooh, Mary's gonna be super jelly!" ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird