Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a new year

[source]
2012 was a wonderful year. So much has happened, but nothing terribly huge. I didn't write a Year End Letter this year (or send cards at all--because I was lazy. Oops!) which is fine because I didn't feel like there was much to say.

Big things that have happened? Well, we did a bit of traveling (nothing major), got pregnant and had a miscarriage x2, got two chickens, and added a guest bathroom. I shot a total of 19 weddings this year (either as primary or secondary photographer). I took up running and then gave it up. I'm still working for the G's (my 2nd family!). Mike went back to working for himself. I finally hung up some pictures in our home. We spent a lot of time with family. <3

All in all, I am constantly reminded of how very blessed we are. God has been so good to us--in the good times and the bad!

Goodbye 2012 and hello 2013! I can't to see what is in store. :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

I've had three miscarriages since Mercy, so I feel for you. <3

Tiffany Anne Kuechenmeister said...

Thank you, Missy! We really do have peace about the journey that God is taking us on. And by the way, I'm thrilled for you, friend! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird