Monday, January 23, 2012

so much pretty: long red skirt

Yeah....you know that new camera I was talking about? It's got this "miniature scene" effect and I love to use it for photos of all the things. Including outfit posts, I suppose. Don't hate on me. Just wait for the fish eye photos. They are so coming.

About this outfit. Well, the top is pretty familiar, no? I know I've worn that cardigan and belt in that exact same way a few times before. The skirt? Oh, don't you love that skirt, Mary? It's such a pretty skirt. It's my sister's. She bought it in Canada and I'm keeping it safe for her. ;)

I've actually had it in my closet for a while, but it was pretty hard for me to figure something that I felt comfortable wearing out of the house. A red maxi skirt it a pretty loud statement, I think. I think the basic cardigan & white tee balances things out. And the scarf (a gift from my friend Jessica. It's from Ethiopia!) ties it all together.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You look adorable! Which is nothing new! lIking that cute skirt!!!

Stargirl Heuser said...

Mine mine mine. I bet it fits me again. When I tried it on in Toronto, I was at a loss for what to pair it with. The sales girl suggested neutrals, so I've always paired it with either a black fitted blouse or a beige-y fitted tee that I have. I love it with the belt!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird