Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Old and incredibly dull

So, sometime before I deleted by old blog (Overanalyzed), I toyed around with the idea of moving to wordpress. I imported my blog into wordpress, played around with it, and hated it. However, I never delelted it. And what does that mean? I was able to import those old entries into this blog!

I was pretty excited about that until I went back and read the first entry. What a dull blog.

HAHAHA. Just read the post where I say that I think I wish have a crush on "BH" (I didn't call anyone by their name at first) until the day I die. Oh, sad little lovesick me.

And I used to TYPe LiKe THiS SoMeTiMeS. That's awfully annoying.

But, I suppose, it's all a piece of the girl I was and therefore, I'm glad to have it too look back on.

2 comments:

Stargirl said...

Finally in Aug2004 you remove the initials, because I'm like, who the hell are these people!

Missy said...

Last month I found my first diary from when I was in jr high. Oh, the humanity!

What cracked me up the most was as I continued reading, I got more and more disgusted with myself at that age. Then there were a few blank pages, and the next entry was about six months later than the last entry. That entry said something like, "I just read through this diary, and I am disgusted with the girl who wrote it! She's whiny, boy crazy, and self-absorbed." etc.

From that point on, my diary entries were more mature and God-focused. Hooray! I was so happy to read that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird