Saturday, October 8, 2011

30 day photography challenge: days 7 & 8

Took this photo at work. Lovely bokeh from the gold flecks in the granite. The red "halo" around the apple? That's my arms. I'm in a red sweater! I'm just not crazy about the lack of red in this apple and I wish I had taken another photo after I got home. My husband had gone apple picking today and we have a LOT of apples in the house!
Editing: I sharpened the apple because the focus was a little soft. I did other tweaking with the histogram.
ISO 1000 | 50mm | f/1.4 | 1/60sec

My bad habit? Checking email/facebook/etc, editing photogs, surfing blogs, before I do my chores around the house. Ahem. Right now? There is a sink full of dishes that need washing...
Editing: Soulshine preset Holy Night
ISO 1000 | 50mm | f/1.8 | 1/60sec

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am kind of obsessed with your fruit picture. I just love the grain, and you're right the bokeh is just gorgeous. And the processing is so nice (I never branch out from my normal processing).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird