Thursday, May 12, 2011

wee bit wednesday...uh...er....thursday v44.


{one} what profession have you always admired?
Mother, definitely.

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Oh gosh, I dunno. The first things that comes to mind is, of course, "In Pursuit." What else? Aren't we always in pursuit?

{three} how far do you commute to work?
30-35 minutes, 3 days a week. I hate it, but I know other people have a much worse time.

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
No, I like my teeth. (Unrelated: I broke my supernumerary tooth eating grape nuts on Tuesday.)

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
Oh, probably when Mike gave me the meat and cheese try after I gave him tickets to an NBA game. Luckily, it wasn't my real gift. He was tricking me. ;)

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been canceled?
Firefly!

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS OR Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM. I haven't decided which one yet.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Oh, I think I have enough hobbies, thanks.

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Well, typically once a year for my dad's work Christmas Party. It's a big deal and usually falls on my birthday. It's been canceled the past couple years (BOO on Lockheed Martin!) and so, this year, I think we're getting tix to the Navy Ball. :)
 

2 comments:

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

Cool, you have detached earlobes? That's kinda rare, isn't it? Also, what is a supernumeral tooth?

fraukuech said...

I don't think detached earlobes are rare. I'm trying to remember the genetics stuff I learned in highschool, but I'm pretty sure that one type is more dominant than the other, but neither are rare.

As for my tooth, I have this extra tooth. I think, actually, it's my second extra tooth. The first one was in the front and was pulled years ago. This one is all the way in the very back sticking out like some weird growth or something. And, apparently, its an extra tooth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird