Sunday, May 15, 2011

so much pretty: the drive home

This dress is one of my purchases from a shopping excursion while on Twinfest. I am SO glad I got it. It's super comfortable. It's cool on a hot summer's day (my favorite thing about dresses). There's lace trim (kinda romantic). The elastic at the waist give it the top a blousy sort of look. And, my husband thinks I'm sexy in it.

I wore it with this gorgeous scarf that my dear friend Heather got for me on her last trip to Israel. Wearing scarves when its too hot outside to be wearing a scarf reminds me of Bangladesh. Because it's SO hot and you have to wear a scarf.

This dress is so lovely. It was an instant favorite. :)


on her: dress (old navy), scarf (Israel), shoes (marshall's), earrings (Bangladesh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you match our neighbor's house!

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird