Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wee bit wednesday v 43.





{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
no! that would be so scary!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
no, but i'd love to one day!

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I met 80s teen idol Molly Ringwald and made a fool of myself. Mike took me to see Sweet Charity and we got invited to the cast party afterwards.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
not to my knowledge

{five} do you know how to sew?
not really. i buy a patter and some pretty fabric with good intentions, and then i get my mom to sew something pretty for me :)

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
yep! and when daddy got a raise at work, we got a raise at home

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
oh, at LEAST once a month, probably more.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
i don't know. i want to say yes, but i don't really remember.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
nope.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
i don't know that i've ever had any traumatic haircuts. my hair does pretty well at all lengths...though this recent one did take some getting used to!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so awesome that you met Molly Ringwald - don't worry I would have made a fool of myself too :P But, cool that you got to go to the cast party for Sweet Chariot! I would have been SO excited too!

I found your blog through WBW and it's so cute - I seriously can't wait to read more :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird