Tuesday, March 1, 2011

so much pretty: nada

If you've noticed a lack in So Much Pretty posts lately, it's because I just haven't had any outfits that I felt were worth sharing. Or maybe I did and I just forgot to take photos of them. I feel like I've been dressing relatively mediocre lately. And, actually, I'm okay with ti. I realized that it's not so much that I want to be a creative dresser, as much as I want to be put together and classy.

But the other day, I wore jeans with a pretty wide flair, casual driving shoes, a tee-shirt and a cozy red fleece. Oh, so yummy to be casual.

Moral of this post: you don't have to break fashion rules everyday.

Right now, I'm wearing basic black leggings and a fitted black tee. But don't worry, Mary, I never go in public without covering my bum. (For those of you who think leggings are pants, they are not!)

Also, I still need a pair of gray suede boots, please.

And, because every blog post is better with a picture. Here's a photo of someone who I think is so much pretty:



[I love guests! If your outfit is so much pretty and you want to be featured, please email me! fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com]

3 comments:

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

Well, let me tell you, you have inspired me. This weekend, I traveled to my brother and sis-in-law's house, and I thought of you while I packed my suitcase. Every outfit for the three day weekend was so much pretty...or at least for me. I loved it, and I felt so put together! :-)

fraukuech said...

Awww, I inspired someone! Yay! Also, pictures?? :)

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

Oh, I love her. She photographs sooo well. Totally jeal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird