Sunday, March 6, 2011

food & photography: the making of an apple pie

I haven't blogged about new recipes that I've tried in a while, but when I made this last pie, I remembered to take pictures!

If you'll remember, I made Mike a pie for Valentine's Day. It was my first time ever making a pie and it was delicious. Because I use pre-made crusts (purists, don't hate), making a pie was super-duper easy.

Theoretically, your finished apple pie would look something like this...

However, I forgot to take a photo of the final product, so I had to go to google images for this one.

Anticlimactic, I know. But trust me, it was delicious. How do I know? Mike made that sound he makes when he tastes something very delicious. Like pie or cheesy italian tortellini.

Next pie? My hubby's requested lemon meringue.

3 comments:

Stargirl said...

You didn't weave the top. You know it tastes better when you weave the top crust. Jkjk. I <3 apple pie. Nom. Good job.

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

But really can we blame you? You were too busy mmmming to take pictures.

Jaclyn Bohanan said...

i love these pictures---i was gonna tell you today that i could probably get into food photography. meshing my two loves....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird