Tuesday, January 4, 2011

so much pretty: everyday style


I wasn't actually planning on taking any photos today because, well, I wasn't wearing anything special. But if I only posted when I wore something style blog worthy, well, I don't know that I'd ever have a post.


I ran several errands today and I opted for these flats in the name of comfort. That and I pretty much wore my boots everyday of vacation. I should have taken photos. Alas, no photos. On the note of photos, I'm still trying to get the hang of doing these myself with no remote. (Above photos with dslr, photos below with p&s.)


I like this outfit. I can wear it to work (I'm a nanny. No dressing up at work for me!) and that's a huge benefit. This is better than my usual jeans & t-shirt get ups due to the skinny jeans. I like to think they hold the outfit together nicely. Although, I think maybe a belt would have made me look just a touch more put together.


From top to bottom: In Pursuit necklace, Forever 21 sweater, No Boundaries t-shirt, Refuge jeans, No Boundaries flats

1 comment:

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

I really like the necklace. On a side note, I wore the flower necklace you made for me the other day, and everywhere I went people commented on it. I hope you get lots of business from me, your walking advertisement board!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird