Monday, January 10, 2011

Creativity

I have been sticking to my New Year's resolutions. Yes, I know that today is the 10th and I haven't had all that much time to give up. But everyday is another success, so let's celebrate, shall we?

In the "push creativity" category, we'll I have! In fact, I posted two outfits to So Much Pretty since my last post here.

January 4: everyday style

January 9: black and brown and pink all over
I know that these outfits aren't exactly mind-blowing. But, seriously, I usually wear jeans, a faded sweater, and these Merrels that have been chewed up by my dog. No part of me is kidding.

Things I need: belts
Things I have and don't know how to wear but I really really want to wear: over-the-knee pink socks.

Also, I signed up for another photography class, Advance Portraits. I'm pretty excited about that one. Also, I was going to do a 52 photo project. You know, one really creative photo a week. But then I forgot. Oh well, I suppose I can catch up this week and hop on board with that!

2 comments:

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

I absolutely LOVE your pink outfit. SO PRETTY! I'm in the middle of reinventing my style, too. I'm a jeans and plain shirt kind of girl, but no longer! Unfortunately, I'm not sure what looks good or how to wear things. So, it looks like we're in this sea of change together!

I'm loving it!

fraukuech said...

You should find some fashion blogs to follow! I link to a lot of them on So Much Pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird