Sunday, April 27, 2008

daily photo: let's dance

Because I didn't do a Friday photo, here are two photos from Saturday:


Christian dipping me *low*. Just because he can. So much fun! He dipped me like this at ATLX--but it was lower this time. ^_^

See those shoes I'm wearing? A very very very wonderful gal lent them to me. I walked into the studio, sat down, open my bag and pulled out one shoe. There was only one shoe in my bag. Oh crap. Luckily, another gal there had a pair of shoes that fit me! Yay! And, yes, Stargirl, I think they're kind of cute!


Swing dance at a local dance studio (on, zOMG, hardwood floors). It was lots and lots of fun. The couple on the far right, Sue and Katie, were two instructors from the workshop I went to on Saturday. (Also instructors at my last workshop.) I got to dance with Sue. He is such a freaking awesome dancer--they both are. It's so much fun just to watch them dance. Not only because they are so good, but because they have so much fun when they're dancing!

2 comments:

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

Jeremy and I keep talking about taking a dancing class, but we haven't yet. Last time we were signed up for one a year in advance, and it turned out to be during the month before I was due with Liberty.

Total unrelated, but I desperately need Ice Cream or Chocolate right now. (Yes, they are capitalized.)

Tokyo Pink said...

A boy named Sue?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird