Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So, I'm going to plague you with a meme.

Usually I save these for my Facebook. But not today. Sorry.

♥, Tiffany Anne

---------

1. Who was your first prom date? Gideon
2. Who was your first roommate? Mary...but we were really womb-mates. Ha-ha.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Um...I have absolutely no idea. My 1st drink in a bar was rum & coke, though.
4. What was your first job? JCPenney's sales associate.
5. What was your first car? 1993 Ford Tempo
6. Who was the first person you texted today? No one.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Um...no comment?
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Kramer, I think.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? From California to Guam, I suppose.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
I never snuck out.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Mary, and yes. Duh.
12. Where was your first sleep over? My 7th birthday party? With Erin, Jennifer, Eric, and Mary (obviously)
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I've never been in one.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Usually press the snooze. But today, I turned off the alarm because I work up BEFORE it went off. Crazy.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Avalon & Crystal Lewis.
17. First tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced as an infant.
18. First foreign country you went to? Philippines.
19. First crush? Christopher Everheart.
20. When was your first detention? I got lunch detention at TR...I don't remember why.
21. What was the first state you lived in? California
22. Who was the first person to break your heart? Gideon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, never stood up in a wedding? I'm surprised.

Tiffany Anne said...

I'm only 22. I've got loads of time to stand up at weddings.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you are a girl. Usually you girls are all up in those weddings by 22.

Milwaukee Girl said...

My first car - 1989 Ford Tempo, because, granted - I got a couple years on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird