Thursday, September 13, 2007

Overanalyzing about overanalyzing...

I've got something that I've been overanalyzing. And I haven't been putting on here. I dunno why, really. Maybe it's because I feel like it's my little secret. Which is a total lie because there are, like, three people that hear NON-STOP about it. So, it's not really a secret. But I have fear of man.

Maybe that's why there have been so few posts relevant to me and what's going on in my life...because I'm afraid to post about it.

Because it's all I think about.

And I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

♥, Tiffany Anne

1 comment:

Milwaukee Girl said...

It's that 22 about blogging, you want to say it, but you can't. Especially if what you want to overanalyze is kind of personal and the person goes on here.

But I think even the readers that don't personally know you, know that somethings going on.

And you don't have to talk about it. But when you want to, we're here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird