Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm so getting a polaroid camera

Went to a wedding last night. I was kinda of dreading it because I've become one of those "ugh, wedding!" people. But, it ended up being beautiful and I had a really super time.

What I'm actually blogging about has very little to do with the actual wedding, though. Because, of course, afterwards is where all the fun begins! Yes, the reception was rather nice. They had a Polaroid camera and a scrapbook for everyone to take photos and write in and such. What a neat idea! The bar was technically dry, but I made friends with the man behind it. You know.

"Miss, would you like another cranberry juice?"
"Why yes...I'd love another 'cranberry juice'." ::wink, wink:: Mouths: 'you're the best!'

I also stole a spoon. With permission. So was it technically stealing? I dunno. But now I have another spoon to add to my collection.


[Jason and *me* being gansta--because a party isn't complete until Jason's tie is around his head.]

Afterwards, a bunch of us went to a local bar. One that I've heard is a great bar, but I've never been inside it. Well, it was great.

But....right as I walk inside, I look at the first person I see. I recognize him. He recognizes me. Where do I know this guy from? Realization hits me and I laugh just a bit too loud.

It's my geography professor. How funny is that? For some reason, I always thought I'd run into a professor if I ever went to Addy's--though I thought it would be my maybe-gay speech prof--and I totally did. So, we chatted for a bit and I morosed* the fact that he was going to the Clemson game and I was not. Then I scampered off to join my friends and have some 44 Degrees North. It was rather yummy.

I so cannot wait for class on Tuesday.

♥, Tiffany Anne

*morosed is not actually a word and doesn't technically fit here according to its definition. But I like it there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and *me*.

Anonymous said...

Stole a spoon. Why?

Tiffany Anne said...

I collect spoons! I have around 50 or so and most are the touristy kind of spoon. But three are stolen (China Airlines, Crowne Plaza in Toronto, Soby's on the Side).

Anonymous said...

What do you do with them once you have them?

Anonymous said...

You should learn to play the spoons. Shake it like a polaroid picture.

Seriously though, I've heard that there is so much stealing of silverware, menus, etc. when you own a reatuarant that you need to order an extra 20% of any new item because of all the theft. That's bad.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you also pay for that 20% extra -- it's reflected in the food prices. So if nobody takes them, you're paying for nothing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird