Monday, July 2, 2007

Answered prayers

Boys I haven't talked to in ages have been quick to send me messages and comments upon hear about my change in status.

That's tacky and, really, I'm uninterested.

I prayed for this over and over again. I begged God to make anything happen, even this. And, well, it did. And it's good.

I never told anyone that my obsession (the one I pretended didn't exsist but tore me up inside) was affecting my walk with God. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I said the opposite.

So, if I lied, I'm sorry.

I don't know what to say now. There's a poem over at NRAA. But the only stanza I like is the very last one.

because really
when you think about it
we're sort of kindred spirits anyway


♥Tiffany♥

7 comments:

Tokyo Pink said...

When Jeff and I broke up, as soon as I changed my FaceBook status, Cody Parks sent me a message saying "now that you're single, do you think I might have a chance of taking you out to dinner?" I didn't even reply.

Anonymous said...

Your tone in the dissection of your Friday didn't really make me surprised to read this... other than at first I didn't know what "my change in status" meant until I looked. Anyways, happy Monday!

--matt

Anonymous said...

How did your status change? I totally missed it.

Tiffany Anne said...

i changed it on facebook.

Anonymous said...

Facebook is for teenyboppers. You are to mature for that now!

Anonymous said...

So, what were you obsessed with?

Tiffany Anne said...

Was. What was I obsessed with. I was obsessed with knowing what the heck we were doing. And, well, I guess now I know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird