Saturday, April 7, 2007

When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun.

Okay, so I don't know what is with the corn on a stick, but that movie was hilarious. Something about Jack Black with a Mexican accent and stretchy pants...

If you haven't seen it, it's about a man who is a Friar by day and a Luchador by night. Oh, and he is in love with the new nun in town. At first, he wants to win the fights for the money and to prove himself, but by the end he fights for the orphans he loves.

It's very funny, yes, you'll laugh so hard while watching this movie. However, most critics think it stinks up to high heaven.

Roger Ebert of the Chicago-Sun Times says, "It takes some doing to make a Jack Black comedy that doesn't work. But Nacho Libre does it."

I wouldn't care to be so harsh. It's a silly movie. Not a lot of thought required. I enjoyed the movie. I'd see it again.

I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird