Monday, April 9, 2007

SPRING BREAK IS OVER whether you want it or not

Yes. It's over. And I got a lot less done than intended. Ah well, such is life.

I still have a speech to finish and a sonnet to begin. And I never got around to vaccuming my apartment. (Because that involves lugging Mike's vac over to my place.) My taxes are still sitting on my floor (finished, just not filed). I have, however, paid my bills.

The break was good though; a lot of fun. But, I'm almost even looking forward to going back to school.

♥Tiffany♥
p.s. "you are my little gentleman. I'll take you to foggy London town 'cause you are my little gentleman."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not have your own vacuum? That's part of being an adult!

Anonymous said...

Seriously though, no vacuum.... gross....

Tiffany said...

I used to live with my sister. She owned one. She went away to school, I moved into a new apartment, and the vacuum ran away. We have no idea where it went, seriously. And those things (good ones) are dang expensive for a college student!

Anonymous said...

$120 ain't expensive cause it ain't no luxury. Heuser dust riser, just like Pigpen from Charlie Brown :) I thought girls were supposed to be ultra neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird