Monday, April 2, 2007

Here's To Hindsight

"But tension is to be loved
When it is like a passing note
To a beautiful, beautiful cord."
Sixpence None The Richer "Tension is a Passing Note"

I just finished Tara Leigh Cobble's "Here's To Hindsight" last night. I has been a while since I've read a book that I liked so much. I heard her read a snippet on the Radiant podcast once and decided that it might be a book that I would like to read. And anyway, Relevant had it for sale. So I bought it and after much fiasco (which I will cover when the rest of my shipment arrives) it showed up and I became absorbed.

God knew exactly what I needed. The last section of "Jane" was probably the part of the book that I will read over and over again. I am such an impatient person. And the knowledge that God is working my life out, even though I cannot see it right now, it so comforting and so very real. Sometimes, that is so hard to grab on to. I so often question what the heck I'm waiting for and/or why I'm in the situation I'm in. But I know why. It's because this is where God has me right now. I might not get it right now, but I will...eventually.

♥Tiffany♥

1 comment:

Miscellaneous From Missy said...

Exactly! Even if eventually is when we are in Heaven. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird