Friday, February 23, 2007

Feast #132

Appetizer: Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a scar on my right elbow from when a boy from youth group pushed me because his sister and I were teasing him.

Soup: What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Miracles happen every day. I think if Lauren got potty trained and Alex was good ALL day...then that would be a miracle.

Salad: Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Paris Hilton

Main Course: What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
"Nary" was Mary, she called me "Iffy" which my mother still calls me. :-D

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought "Tiger" was a lame nickname.

♥Tiffany♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger is a good nickname!

Raggedy said...

We are together on the soup. I am in a struggle with my daughter over the whole potty training thing. My boys were no problem. She is H E double hockey sticks on wheels sometimes.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

amy said...

paris hilton...ugh
great blog colors....thanks for feasting

Tokyo Pink said...

Sup Iffy, You're right. Tiger is a lame nickname. When Mary Jane said "Go get 'em, Tiger!" to Spiderman, I was pretty much pissed. It ruined the whole movie for me. BTW, who were you teasing in your appetizer? Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird