Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash, it's a gas gas gas!

So, I have a gas stove and I need HELP. [By the way, those of you in my Shepherding Group...I apologize for the cookies that I'm going to bring tonight...it was my first time baking in a gas oven....]

Mike came over and I made linguini with sun-dried tomatoes. That's right oooh and aaaah. It was very easy and I got the recipie from a cook book called "365 20-Mintue Recipes." Oddly enough, a lot of the 20-minute meals are comprised of fancy ingredients that I don't usually have in my kitchen...but I suppose it's a decent enough way to expand my culinary skills. Once can only make baked spaghetti and chicken-and-rice so many times. Of course...the stuffed chicken never goes outta style. ;-)

Anyhow, the actual dinner was okay, Mike liked it well enough. (or so he said)

But after he left, I remembered that I had yet to bake the cookies that I said I would bring and Mike said would be good. So, I baked them like I thought I should. And the took too long and didn't flatten out properly.

I haven't tasted one yet.

Anyhow...if you have helpful hints for cooking on a gas range or baking in a gas oven I would very much appreciate it!

♥Tiffany♥

1 comment:

Milwaukee Girl said...

I'm looking for this too ... we won't even discuss how bad the pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving turned out in my gas oven ... yikes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird